Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where did 2 months go?

Logan was 2 months old on Sunday...so hard to believe! Today he went to the doctor for his check-up and he's a whopping 14 lb, 10 oz...while I'm not totally surprised, it's hard to believe he is nearly 2 pounds more than Adriana was at his age and we all know what a little "chunky monkey" she was - I guess he's just a thick little boy! He was 25 inches long (well, the 2nd time they measured him...the first time he was 25 1/2 inches and they didn't believe it so they re-measured...seems to be "par for the course" with my kids). He was 97% on both height & weight so just one big boy :-)



Sadly, he had to have 5 shots...it always breaks my heart! I came home and took the pictures below only 3 hours later...I guess he stills loves me :-)

He really is such a HAPPY baby!









He got to try out his new play mat last night...he really enjoyed looking around at everything!

1 comment:

Charity Mack said...

Logan has the best smile! Made me laugh to see those :)