Saturday, May 16, 2009

What we've been up to for the past 2 months...

I feel like I start every post with...where does the time go. My last post was over 2 months ago, so sad...so sorry! I've added several pictures below to try and catch up. We enjoyed a great trip to Texas in March. The kids did well on the plane rides and thanks to my wonderful mom and sister I had company driving from Little Rock to Texarkana (they drove all the way from Ohio but made sure they were in Little Rock when I landed so we could travel together)...it was a long day, but well worth it! I was able to see all but one of my cousins on the trip and had lots of quality time with my Namps and my Granny...I love them so much!

April flew by - I've added some pictures from Easter! (I can't remember much more :-)

Now we're in the middle of May...Adriana only has two weeks left of preschool. She'll take the summer off from school (we have a wonderful friend watching the kids at home this summer) and then she'll be in kindergarten...is it a joke? My precious little Adriana just isn't so little any more. She started a "creative dance" class where she gets to learn a little tap, a little ballet, etc...she loves it!!! Logan is 9 months old and is all over the place...he is doing the "army" crawl and gets anywhere he wants to go...I really tried to appreciate the "sit where I put him" stage, but it went so QUICKLY.

Ben and I are still busy, busy working hard. I love my job and the new team I'm working with - trying to find more time at home and less time working - what a struggle!

Memere, we have to make sure you aren't taking all the pictures so I can get you in these posts more often :-)

Enjoy the pics!


In Texas...My beautiful nieces! We work so hard to see each other as much as possible...
we miss you guys!!!


Here they are again...posing in new dresses Nonni gave them


Nonni and Logan :-)

We were able to spend a morning with my stepmom - what a sweet woman!


We decided Logan needed his first real haircut...Erin and I took turns :-)


Namps playing with Logan...I get such joy from this picture as I know Namps really enjoyed playing with Logan and seeing him so happy.


My amazing 95 year old grandmother...what an inspiration!


Namps and Adriana


I finally met my brother's fiancee, Kate...I'm so excited for them and enjoyed
getting to know her!

Logan's First Easter...


Adriana was as excited about Logan's "goodies" as her own...especially his new toothbrush :-)


Daddy and Logan

Pepere and Logan enjoying some relaxing time Easter afternoon...aren't they two peas in a pod?


My two cuties dressed for Easter Sunday

This was a couple of weeks ago


Adriana's class has been preparing for "butterfly day" all year long...I think we forgot to put her wings on for the picture, but she made a beautiful butterfly!

No comments: