Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cabin & Cousins

The kids and I spent a much needed long weekend with my mom (Nonni), my sister Erin and my nieces Keely, Alana and Brooke in Lexington, VA. They were so sweet to come closer our direction for Logan's first "road trip". I went a little crazy with how many pictures I've posted to this blog, but I just adore my family and my nieces are just too cute...enjoy!!

Alana, Keely and Brooke have waited for nearly 3 months to meet Logan...they have been so patient & anxious at the same time!!

Look at those two beautiful girls...they were so sweet with Logan!

All the girls!


This was the night we arrived - we were there about an hour before the "Ohio crew" got there. I can say I was very near a breakdown after a 4 hour trip took 7 hours...however, my kids were just fine!! I definitely learned to not try to control how long a trip will take with just me and the kids.

I can't begin to explain what a happy baby Logan is! He began rolling over while we were at the cabin (back to front).


Aunt Erin & little Logan!!

The whole crew during our visit to downtown Lexington

Brookie & Logan


Lana & Logan


Keely & Logan

This is Logan's first "sink bath" - one of Nonni's favorite things!






She had lots of helpers!

We found a great nature trail/playground for the kids to explore


Nonni and all 5 of her grandkids


Nonni wanted a picture of only the grandkids - but don't worry....


...she made sure Logan was safe!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I nearly spit out my water when I saw the pic of your mom on the ground! Hysterical!