Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Cuties...

Thought I would share some pics from Adriana's big hair cut, a fun night with Sherilan and other great pics.


Adriana is SO excited about her hair cut...about 4 inches were cut off!

This is just the cutest picture of Adriana & Sherilan. Notice the hair do's...Adriana made sure they were matching! It's so cute to see these two starting to play so well together - they are going to be such great friends!!


Pure joy!

I'm not sure Logan loves the hat as much as I do (thanks Reilly for letting us borrow your hat :-)


So sweet!


I know there are several things wrong with this picture...first Logan's too young for a hair cut and Ben is holding Adriana's toddler scissors. You guessed it...I let Ben trim Logan's hair in the back. Ben just couldn't take the "old man do" anymore - he decided Adriana's scissors were safer for a squirming infant :-)

2 comments:

Melanie Bedogne said...

Ok, Adriana's hair cut is PRECIOUS! And, I love the pics of her and Sher. So fun. :)

Jason said...

I'm glad the old man look is gone from Logan. Way to step up to the plate Ben.